EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TitleFinal.png

Overview:
Aetheria Chronicles will tell the story of Raya leBlanc, a 19 years old witch born in the small village of Krone. At the start of the game, she is coming back from the Magic School of Thera after many years of training. Raya expected to come back and live a peaceful life but unfortunately her unique kind of magic will give to her and to her family a lot of troubles...
(This is the remake of Aetheria Chronicles)​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-23
Release Date: 2024-09-23
Developer: Imisx - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Old Version: Aetheria Chronicles
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old Version VS Remake:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Sample 1.png Sample 2.png Sample 3.png Sample 4.png Sample 5.png Sample 6.png Sample 7.png Sample 8.png

Last edited:

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
The game needs some serious rebalancing on the first area with battles.

The very first encounter I met were three wolves who killed me in two turns with their multi-hit attacks.
I thought that it might have just been bad luck...nope, practically every second encounter were these three wolves.

I simply was not going to slog through a save/reload cycle just to play a game, and no I care not to go and use the cheat item provided, so I deleted the game then and there.

Allowing the game to rng a battle with three opponents is one thing, having those opponents hit like trucks is another.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
The game needs some serious rebalancing on the first area with battles.

The very first encounter I met were three wolves who killed me in two turns with their multi-hit attacks.
I thought that it might have just been bad luck...nope, practically every second encounter were these three wolves.

I simply was not going to slog through a save/reload cycle just to play a game, and no I care not to go and use the cheat item provided, so I deleted the game then and there.

Allowing the game to rng a battle with three opponents is one thing, having those opponents hit like trucks is another.
It actually was bad luck. There's 1/3 chance to get the three wolves lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
It actually was bad luck. There's 1/3 chance to get the three wolves lol
Then I have to suggest you put some kind of limiter on the wolves to put it crudely something like "if char lvl 4 don't use multi-hit attack" or "don't include 3 wolves in RNG", again 1/3 chances are ridiculous high odds on their own especially since the wolves often opt to spam multi-hit attacks.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Then I have to suggest you put some kind of limiter on the wolves to put it crudely something like "if char lvl 4 don't use multi-hit attack" or "don't include 3 wolves in RNG", again 1/3 chances are ridiculous high odds on their own especially since the wolves often opt to spam multi-hit attacks.
Since you can freely escape every random encounter I supposed that the player would just avoid them after taking a ton of damage on the first turn. It's one of those things that you need to beat when your level gets higher, even games like The Witcher 3 puts you against these kind of things.
Anyway, thanks for the advice/review, maybe I'll get the odds a bit better like 1/4 or 1/5 with next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artificial Sloth