EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
297786_363442.jpg

Overview:
You play as a boy who lives with his mother and sister. your father passed away and your mom is the one in charge now. Suddenly on a morning you go through a series of events to get the power to corrupt woman and your ultimate aim is to make as many women as possible your slave .

Thread Updated: 2020-04-15
Release Date: 2019-06-29
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: v0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks BaasB for the links

asura2.png asuracum_2.png asurafuck_18.png momkiss_3.png sis_bath_2.png 297788_asura3.png 297790_teach_toilet3.png 297789_mom2-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks like it could be really out there.

A little on the retro side, but that might not be a bad thing. (y):poop:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
What engine/graphics program are those renders from?
I remember seeing similar ones from a user named "sluggo" from tfgames. I have to be honest i was never a big fan of those. Looks like the very ugly sister of the game "The Sims".

Aug 18, 2017
What engine/graphics program are those renders from?
I remember seeing similar ones from a user named "sluggo" from tfgames. I have to be honest i was never a big fan of those. Looks like the very ugly sister of the game "The Sims".
I might be wrong, but it looks like he used assets from a default version of theklub17. It's a really, really old sex simulator. It can look a lot better than this through mods, but the guy making the game didn't bother looking around to see if he could.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is just too much though lol. Ugly hand drawn art? I can often find some charm in those. 3D renders from the early 90s... not so much.

Aug 22, 2017
I might be wrong, but it looks like he used assets from a default version of theklub17. It's a really, really old sex simulator. It can look a lot better than this through mods, but the guy making the game didn't bother looking around to see if he could.
This.
The photos do not even give an effort on the part of the creator.
I'm a TK17 player with Hook4 & it's possible put mods with better facial results since there are hundreds.

Reactions: cooaga

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Love how it says "High Quality" on the patrion. Honestly I rather just have a good story but when you put little effort and it shows I dont know what to tell ya.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I was trying to think of something to say about the images for this, I just have no words.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote