Unity Completed Fujizakura Game ~Compensated Correction with Petite Busty Girls~ [v1.0] [FujizakuraWorks]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Also got a virus warning when downloading this one from mega, anyone has any idea if its actually safe or not?

ilu007

Jul 5, 2022
agreed. I have seen actual viruses getting uploaded here before. I can think of one example where it was implemented by the dev as a fucking anti piracy measure. (fuck that dev btw we still cracked it, and now our pirated version is safer than the official store bought one) It sucks but it's worth checking, especially if you're not as computer literate as other members here.
thats fun... which game?

Reactions: Ughwhy

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
agreed. I have seen actual viruses getting uploaded here before. I can think of one example where it was implemented by the dev as a fucking anti piracy measure. (fuck that dev btw we still cracked it, and now our pirated version is safer than the official store bought one) It sucks but it's worth checking, especially if you're not as computer literate as other members here.
Sweet mother of milarky, how psychotic! Hard agree on that, fuck that guy! What if it screws up dude?!

Vampus

Mar 3, 2018
Any chance that the whole collection of FujizakuraWorks will be posted here?

Looks like a lot of cool stuff.

SchizoDude

Mar 16, 2018
Reminds me of another game, like a schoolgirl version of https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-matrix-auto-eden.11674/ considering the basic pose and such, looks like a bit less variety with more personal options for the girls (like changing emotions/status yourself) and unsure on the plot since the description seems to be "You can customize how you have sex with the girls"

*edit: watched the video on the store page, it really looks more like one scene where you can change all the variables but there may not be any story and such, with the pregnancy stuff being more of a setting rather than something that 'develops'
yo, do you have in mind games like that slave matrix? I really enjoyed this game and still playin it from time to time

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
yo, do you have in mind games like that slave matrix? I really enjoyed this game and still playin it from time to time
Depends on what part appeals but also not really. There's other slave games (not my usual genre), or interaction stuff while a character keeps in place (Saeko & The Room as an example though I know there's, may want to look up games with sleeping characters as a lot of that has the touch aspects if that's what you like), or even monster girl games... but all 3 together? Nothing specifically that I can think of, any other things I can think of are either different play wise or lack the variety/tone.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes