4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Is this game worth playing?
Yes, if cheating/netori is one of your kinks. The corruption of the stepmother is a bit nonsensical and happens too fast but the sex scenes are really hot. Lots of dirty talk referencing the fact that she's cheating and highly quality animations.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
less than a hour.
And I think there is only one choice you can make in the whole game: cum inside/outside your stepmom. Even if the MC did this several times before in the game, but I think this would only alter the animations later, If she's pregnant or not. Still, very entertaining and a awesome Story/soundtrack.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
And I think there is only one choice you can make in the whole game: cum inside/outside your stepmom. Even if the MC did this several times before in the game, but I think this would only alter the animations later, If she's pregnant or not. Still, very entertaining and a awesome Story/soundtrack.
[I
yep, what you said is true. And, I wish Penny was in other game too given her shy looking face and hot body but such is life. Ig she has died after 12 rounds of sex :/

Reactions: Balial42

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys ... just want ask .. how many female characters are in this game ?
is it like family at home & The Lécuyer Cult amount of girls & side characters ?
because all i can see in the screen shots there are only 2 girls so far ..
so i was hoping some one will tell me that there are more

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Another great masterpiece! Too bad it was only the stepmother. I am more blood related mother/son. But damn what a masterpiece! What sex scenes! And what a great ending XD blood and brains flying everywhere, that man really deserved to die :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking forward to the next game and updates on the family at home remake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JojodoLolo and SALR

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
goddamn wish the f95 devs would make a stepcest tag already. With how popular the step shit has become in the last decade it surprises me stepcest hasnt become a popular tag across the internet. It even sounds cool. The definition of incest has been the same for centuries until recently apparently. Incest: sexual relationship with 1st and 2nd degree blood relatives. Its not your dads girlfriend, its not your girlfriends mom, its not the daughter of your moms boyrfriend she just met 2 years ago, its not your uncles wife. Thats everyday shit for people who are not perverted enough to cross that fine line that says "woah dude we share over 25% of our DNA are you crazy? a gamma ray burst could hit earth" so they stick with the steppery step step. Now of course there are times the step stuff actually works and it can be a great driving plot if the author is good enough. Take for example the late game "True Bond" by CloudletGames(may it rest in peace </3) Insanely hot and not single bit of incest. Just a kind super hot naïve woman eager to prove herself as a nice loving mom to her recently adopted dwarf son. So to clarify my problem is not with stepcest but the constant misclassification of incest and stepcest across the web. I hate getting my hopes up when I finally come across a high quality work of fiction with incest that suits my tastes after countless nights of browsing, only to download it and realize its stepcest with no patch to be found. Cuz lets be honest 80% of incest tagged games in this site are straight up dog shit. Art, design, story, everything. The only good stuff is from devs who either are taking their sweet time, m.i.a., are up next in the abandoned graveyard or I have already played them which is almost all of them(really, my brain is kinda cooked)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes