bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I was a big fan of deliverance swinging path, but this is simply not it, what made deliverance great was the personnality of the characters and their relationship, here they are just not the same people, it's just a caricature of kath with some generic boring NTR tropes.
I think Kat is great even here, but her facial expressions in the sex scenes didn't fit, except in the prologue where she looks like the original one, but Wayne is a shadow of his former self, a completely empty and characterless loser, he looks like he's having suicidal thoughts.

you have to take into account that this is just an addition for fans of the NTR tour, if they were to write a story for it, we would probably wait a year, and Kat's lewd behavior is caused by some possession and evil influence of the Dark Side after the events in Deliverence

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Running order: 1. Prologue 2. Wayne (Complete) 3. Henry (in Development)
There are 3 possible endings based on the choice of action the player makes in-game in CC Wayne.
how many parts are planned?

after finishing Henry's chapter there will be more...

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
ANY and ALL Kat scenes are most definitely very welcome, 1Thousand underestimated our Kat, she's one in a million, you could put her into any avn and she'd steal the show, and these little snippets remind me of the Carrie cartoon in Mayfair Magazine, Personally I'd like to see more Magnus and Trevor scenes with Kat. Keep em coming because Kat's popularity will grow, and one day 1thousand will see sense and do the DE we all want and need to see.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
ANY and ALL Kat scenes are most definitely very welcome, 1Thousand underestimated our Kat, she's one in a million, you could put her into any avn and she'd steal the show, and these little snippets remind me of the Carrie cartoon in Mayfair Magazine, Personally I'd like to see more Magnus and Trevor scenes with Kat. Keep em coming because Kat's popularity will grow, and one day 1thousand will see sense and do the DE we all want and need to see.
sorry but the character in this game doesn't resemble Kat in anyone , this game is just pure fuckfeast and cuckshit , the original game sharing path was so good the mc had self respect and definitely was not cuck and kat had so much respect for him and everything was on Mutual agreement between both , but in this game i don't feel it .... its just have same design nothing more and it does ruin the original game to be Honest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MKP123

MKP123

Jul 29, 2024
To make it clear , this fan based VN was never made to be a sequel to the original Deliverance. There is only one Deliverance and ONLY 1Thousand can make a sequel. This one contains a series of scenes that fans wanted to see but didn't get so tried to make it themselves. The sharing, mutual respect...blah blah blah was already in the original game. This one goes in the other direction, albeit with the same 'characters' as in the original game. Support is asked only to move the current episode forward. Whether it's there or not, the VN WILL be completed.

Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
To make it clear , this fan based VN was never made to be a sequel to the original Deliverance. There is only one Deliverance and ONLY 1Thousand can make a sequel. This one contains a series of scenes that fans wanted to see but didn't get so tried to make it themselves. The sharing, mutual respect...blah blah blah was already in the original game. This one goes in the other direction, albeit with the same 'characters' as in the original game. Support is asked only to move the current episode forward. Whether it's there or not, the VN WILL be completed.
i'm not trying to hate or something dev , you really have the potential to make even better game , like start the game where the original game has ended , and start by showing how the marriage and their relationship is starting to change little by little where the mc starts to lose the confident he once had , and have the wife act slutty slowly so the transition from the wholesome sharing of lovely and loving wife to a simple cuckold cuck , it can work

Reactions: MKP123

MKP123

Jul 29, 2024
i'm not trying to hate or something dev , you really have the potential to make even better game , like start the game where the original game has ended , and start by showing how the marriage and their relationship is starting to change little by little where the mc starts to lose the confident he once had , and have the wife act slutty slowly so the transition from the wholesome sharing of lovely and loving wife to a simple cuckold cuck , it can work
No offence taken, everyone has their own preferences. I can't make Deliverance 2, it's not within my reach. But CC Henry will have the slow corruption of Emily, aided by Kat who's already in the lifestyle.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes