VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Good that there are at least some folks who see that there are problems with basic math and elementary logic in this game.

Scientists who predict that the world population would decrease by 70% in 5 years - in this case - are stupid. Cannot happen unless two thirds of the mankind (in this case really mankind) would commit a suicide, due to lack of sex with women. In say 100 years, however, the picture would be different. I mean empty. Do the math. Five fertile women cannot change anything, not in any noticeable scale. Just imagine: 4 billion men, 5 women. How many girls can they 'produce' in say three generations? 50? As you see, even a black guy with a huge tool cannot change anything.

If it doesn't bother you, go ahead with the game. For me the premises are so... how to put it... extravagant, that it's kind of funny. It's like the dev has decided to kill 4 billion women in order to make his FMC fucking guys other than her husband. Lucky her, unlucky mankind ;) .

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
HAHAHA With that username and that title it would be impossible for this not to be NTR.

It's not my thing, but the dev knew which group to focus on without the nonsense of trying to hide it.

Good luck. (y)

Reactions: KiGa

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
I was wondering if there is going to be any crème pie eating Because that might slow down repopulating of the human race

Oct 30, 2022
I want to tell some players that if you don't like NTR, you can just make her or him choose not to do NTR. Why do some people keep complaining about NTR? But you will watch and j- off when NTR doesn't lie. :LOL:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Jesus Christ. Did the dev write the script one-handed while masturbating? The dialogue and build-up are so bad. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
Looks good. I quite enjoy the NTR Interracial theme... But let's see how the 'apocalyptic' nature of the game world will be developed, that can make all the difference in this case...

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Breaking news
In a world where the women are no more able to have child except for 3 or four girls the breaking news in the 24 news TV channels can becomes very interesting when a girl is close to giving birth... ;)
Surely these few girls should be protected by bodyguards and secret agents because they will be the one who will govern the world........
This story has the potential to become a masterpiece if the developer continues with this serious Sci-Fi science fiction plot but also without forget some humor, of course.
there will be no more USA versus Russia... because the world as we know it now will no longer exist...
All governments will have to protect the few remaining fertile women, and research will surely have to shift to cloning human life
But maybe there will be an Island were the virus as no effected all girls?

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 12.32.16.jpg