Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
That's an unusual problem. Are their icons appearing properly on the 2nd screen of your phone (you need to hit the black 'reload' symbol on the bottom-right edge of the screen to switch phone screens)? If so, and you aren't getting any hover tips, what are their Corruption Stages/Affection numbers?
thank you. I hadn't played since before they added the second screen.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Hey guys, help me out. I wanted to see the other version of the girls as Michelle, May, Rin, Hina, Megan and Marta without having to play again. Is there a way to edit a save or some cheat in the game that will allow me to do this?

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Hey guys, help me out. I wanted to see the other version of the girls as Michelle, May, Rin, Hina, Megan and Marta without having to play again. Is there a way to edit a save or some cheat in the game that will allow me to do this?
If you feel comfortable with changing the flags/variables in-game Universal Ren'py Mod (URM) is going to be your best bet for making lasting changes to a character in a current save. There was a post here about a week or so ago asking a related question and figuring out some of the flags/variables. If you need any help with a specific character I can help as well, some girls are more complicated than others.

Alternatively, I already updated my Gallery Mod that let's you replay the main scenes for each of the girls, for each of their paths/versions.

Jul 4, 2017
What this game is missing is more threesome, foursomes and orgies when a household is turned all that effort for a small prize is wasted potential

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The walkthrough seems really out of date.. Is there a current one?
I do not think there is any need of any on this one. The character sheet will usually tell you what you need (you just raise affection till you cannot no more and in some cases you will need to develop other girls to continue with your desired girl of choices progression). As for other choices they tend to be pretty well declared in instances where a transformation can vary be that from staying petite to becoming thicc with huge tits or choosing if you want a girl to be a busty bimbo or goth girl and so on.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I do not think there is any need of any on this one. The character sheet will usually tell you what you need (you just raise affection till you cannot no more and in some cases you will need to develop other girls to continue with your desired girl of choices progression). As for other choices they tend to be pretty well declared in instances where a transformation can vary be that from staying petite to becoming thicc with huge tits or choosing if you want a girl to be a busty bimbo or goth girl and so on.
Yeah, i was working from that, it said to talk to Zoe in late afternoon... But failed to say where... I finally found her, after several days of trying every room and bathroom on the map and finally found her in someone's back yard at that time lol. So then i loaded a previous save and played on... Other than that snafu, it seemed to go OK.

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Does anyone have a guide for Catherine right choices ?
I can't remember what text choices I picked to save her as it has been awhile. From what I do remember in my opinion was the key bit was when u go to her house n the cleaner is there, three items will be missing which I need to find but there will be no prompts on screen. When found u can click on meet the cleaner.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Just a question here, might be a stupid one, still gotta ask.

Current version is v1.75 , now do I still need to get those 2 fixes which are PHONE CRASH FIX (v1.55) & ??

Plz reply.

AND also, the Ipatch isn't updated.
I did a new full download with the new update and did not need the phone or video patch fix. The ipatch should not need to be updated unless new family member characters are added, which has not happened in a while.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.75 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 606 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2069 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Just a question here, might be a stupid one, still gotta ask.
Current version is v1.75 , now do I still need to get those 2 fixes which are PHONE CRASH FIX (v1.55) & ??
Plz reply.
AND also, the Ipatch isn't updated.
I did a new full download with the new update and did not need the phone or video patch fix. The ipatch should not need to be updated unless new family member characters are added, which has not happened in a while.
Spot on. The only problems I found that needed immediate patching for v1.75 were the typical issues we get every update with the phone tips being broken/missing. Those are fixed in the My New Neighbors v1.75 Unofficial Phone Fix.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes