Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 4061183
Can anyone tell me how do I unlock the rest of the options for the Trinity Path?? I have tried hooking up with both Lena and Holly but when I hook up with Holly, Lena starts avoiding Ian. So plz can anyone tell me how to get this option.
It's all about having a good balance with Holly by using both characters. There are some extra steps but I don't remember them.:HideThePain:
6.png

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
'bout Stan: I always saw him as a "male Holly", however we already have Perery filling that position with someone the player can help build up confidence. This makes him feel more of a loose end of the narrative, instead of properly entangled by it. Even Lousie get more narrative beats than him.
However, any confidence-boost with him would feel like you are doing a second Perry and Perry is a more interesting character than him. Eva would need to find another space with him.

Reactions: amber111

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
'bout Stan: I always saw him as a "male Holly", however we already have Perery filling that position with someone the player can help build up confidence. This makes him feel more of a loose end of the narrative, instead of properly entangled by it. Even Lousie get more narrative beats than him.
However, any confidence-boost with him would feel like you are doing a second Perry and Perry is a more interesting character than him. Eva would need to find another space with him.
It can work its just the whole thing feels like it got scopecrept as is so making it work would be too much work not enough payoff. But yeah he feels kind of redundant, like a male Holly could had been interesting had we been given more earlier, by now it is somewhat pointless. Holly is female so her glow-up does not need to be as drastic to get results but her training montage arc was wayyy the fuck earlier. A timeskip could do it but it would not really be worth it i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gicoo and rjmm

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
It can work its just the whole thing feels like it got scopecrept as is so making it work would be too much work not enough payoff. But yeah he feels kind of redundant, like a male Holly could had been interesting had we been given more earlier, by now it is somewhat pointless. Holly is female so her glow-up does not need to be as drastic to get results but her training montage arc was wayyy the fuck earlier.
I agree, Stan was left in the ditches comparing to others characters. Maybe having him as a shut-in dweeb did not bring enough opportunities to flesh out his character.
He could shine in the OF route, but even there his content is limited. He acts way too late in the story imo.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
The game is also missing an asian girl to cover everybody's preferences.
When Jeremy tells Ian that he saw Gillian was back in town, he mentions she was with some friends at the club, one of them being an asian girl. Was that Eli he was talking about, or an unknown character?
And while we're on the subject of preferences, my heart still mourns the fact that we will never get a female equivalent of Wilson: bad bitch tattooed latina hood girl/gangster who will corrupt good boy Ian :cry: RIP my dreams.

• Sad
Reactions: Gicoo

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I am not really into any authentic "love interest" in ors unless it is to be corrupted in sinister ways I have already outlined. I did not think you were either based on earlier posts.
I don't mean love interest as only romantic lovey dovey stuff, but as a game mechanic. Seymour is my favorite LI for Lena.

I would have liked Stan character better if he was an ugly bastard instead of an inoffensive incel. He would be in contrast with Seymour, the poor ungly bastard to the rich good-looking bastard.

And yeah I don't play a female protagonist as in a dating sim flirting with good-looking nice guys. There are not many games like that anyway, for a reason.

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Scopecrepted. there were initial ideas, that went nowhere and now you gotta improvise with what you got scenario. I mean i have done it for long essays. Not much of an outline from get go, shifting team members, patreon pressure and so on if i had to take a guess. There is death of the author to take into account. Not sure on the answer.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe,i wonder what is the deal with Robert too,so much content for a character that is so unlikeable...
Maybe she expected him to be popular and Stan hated?
Robert and Stan are there so that at least there are some characters who are below Ian and he doesn't feel like he's last in line to get Lena's ass, so that the player doesn't feel like he's using Stan, right? :unsure: :KEK: ::poop:(n)

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Because Evakiss hates him,you are telling me the woman that wrote GGGB is going to struggle writing a character like Stan?
Give me a break....
I don't think she struggles. Like the other post said, I think the narrative went in a way where he was left behind and/or Eva found more interesting beats to focus on and those didn't have him involved.
I don't know if Eva writes a plot line before, or she just follows some guidelines. This could have happened due to X reasons.
Stand could get more involved if he goes to the gym that Ian and Jeremy goes. You could even get him simp for Ivy there. But I don't think he goes to the gym outside his route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes