Requesting CP/banned content = INSTANT BAN

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But that doesn't explain why Drain Dungeon 2 was banned. It was 2D focussed in monster girls, and while I don't completely remember it, the main characters were all succubus appearing to be of age. I believe there was some side characters that were loli, like the dwarf, and one of the bosses, but that's about it.
If you don't remember, you could look it up to refresh your memory before asking. I just looked at the images on dlsite and a video on chobit. There looks to be at least one character which may fit the prepubescen" body type showing virtually no signs of puberty that has lewd scenes. If that is the case, then that would be why.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I believe there was some side characters that were loli, like the dwarf, and one of the bosses, but that's about it.
Even just 1 character, with 1 scene appearing for a split second would be enough to get the game banned. No matter how long a rule is broken for, it's still broken.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
If you don't remember, you could look it up to refresh your memory before asking. I just looked at the images on dlsite and a video on chobit. There looks to be at least one character which may fit the prepubescen" body type showing virtually no signs of puberty that has lewd scenes. If that is the case, then that would be why.
I did look at the dlsite, and saw the onis' image, but considering "2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably" loli onis aren't even human (thus unrealistic) and the game is 2D so, this would fit both criteria, especially considering what some famous titles have and are allowed.

But I'll leave at that. F95 always was generally very permissive, with very few cases of censorship (this one actually being the only one I heard about), and you guys never did anything as egregious as Nexusmods.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I did look at the dlsite, and saw the onis' image, but considering "2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably" loli onis aren't even human (thus unrealistic) and the game is 2D so, this would fit both criteria, especially considering what some famous titles have and are allowed.
If you want you can always open an ticket an appeal the decision. Although, usually if a game gets out of the zone for violating the rules it rarely comes back.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
'Unrealistic' doesn't mean non-human. That's why elves or "she is a 1000 year old vampire" doesn't work either.

Why do people even think that's what's meant? :unsure:

'Unrealistic despiction' is for example a cartoonish character like from those oversylized kids cartoons, but not generic anime style or some disney character.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Why do people even think that's what's meant? :unsure:
Perhaps it's because of the definition. The Merriam-webster dictionaires defines "Unrealistic" as: not realistic : inappropriate to reality or fact. And "Realistic" as: accurately representing what is natural or real. Magic, and by extention monster girls, fit that criteria, they don't represent what is real.

Reactions: psycho-pooch

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Perhaps it's because of the definition. The Merriam-webster dictionaires defines "Unrealistic" as: not realistic : inappropriate to reality or fact. And "Realistic" as: accurately representing what is natural or real. Magic, and by extention monster girls, fit that criteria, they don't represent what is real.
However, the term 'unrealistic depiction' is a single entity in this context.
2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably.
It's not that the character has to be unrealistic, but the characters depiction has to unrealistic. Elf ears, red skin or an oni-horn alone aren't 'unrealistic depictions' otherwise any cheep cosplay would be okay as well.

Reactions: Unknown Developer