4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Trying the new release, but I'm still having the problem with Alice's ghost hunt results: it still requires me to help with work before being able to text her. I am using an old save, maybe I have to start afresh?

[EDIT]: I tried sending her again and this time it seems it worked properly. Then I tried again, and again it asked me to help before giving the results... :unsure:

[EDIT 2]: nice update until now! The game is coming up fine, it just needs more lesbian femdom content. I renew my suggestions:

- Female ghost entities that enslave/bondage/torment the MC based on sanity and lust
- Female ghost entities that follow MC home and torment her
- More interactions with team members (i.e. MC taking advantage of immobilized Brook/Alice and vice versa)
- More interactions with the witch
- More interactions with the girls at the gym
- More lesbian encounters doing deliveries
- Some development with Emily

Additionally, more "general" suggestions:

- More variety on missions; for example, I was thinking of a "rescue" mission - some victim, maybe some MILF (Julia Ann for example, an all-time favorite of mine...), has been 'trapped' by ghosts (I'd prefer females, just sayin'...) in her own house and she's being tied up, tormented and pleasured by them. The MC must find and free her. There could be even a "time limit" after which the victim becomes "possessed" and will try to subdue the MC and her companion. In my idea, the witch would contact the MC at random and warn her of the emercency, after this a timer starts and after say 12 or 24 hours the victim becomes possessed. Meaning that the MC may have to choose between going in immediately (easily with low Energy) or wait to be prepared and risk timing out. Just an idea, naturally

- Also, more outfits please!

Again, suggestions based on my tastes only, the creator decides.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes