DevNullo

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2024
At first thank you all for your comments.
Yeah, yeah, there is no much content here and game has 700mb weight cause of lots same thematic gif.
But this is the start point. I have to start from somewhere, right? In the next update I am gonna add more sandbox events and continue story.
I will try to post new update as soon as I can.

Here's a polished overview.
Thank you!

I feel like a tag is missing on this thread lol..........
First version. Not much content yet.

Instead of adding too much scenes you can focus adding more things that we can do i believe that way it will be much fun and even its first release 700mb which is quite high but still content repeating a lot and quite short but i do believe it will get better, wish you luck.
Thank you. This is I am gonna do next.

Why should she be a slut on this island if she wasnt it at home? o_O
She is scared to do first steps. And boys scared. Everyone scared. But on a closed island there is no place to run.

Is this going to be a lesbian game? The preview pictures don't mention het relationships at all, but there's no lesbian tag
No sorry. Other girl not allowed. All dicks belong to main character girl.

Are there gonna be men? I need dicks.
Lots of dicks.
Yes. All other survivors are men.
At first I wanted to make a game with one male protagonist and lots of girls, but change my mind.
Maybe next project would be like this.

There are people on the internet who will proofread your shit for free :HideThePain:
Really? This is first time I hear about this. Where can I find them?

Reactions: Pervtron3000

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Not a game. Not really a VN too. The writing is just bare bones and pictures are all over the place.
You are a young red head. First of all do not sunbath, you will burn. Second and more important, use pics and videos of redheads in nature. You cant use blonds or dark haired girls. And definitely not latina or asian girls pics. If you are at a waterfall the pic should not be in a bathroom and if you take a walk to jungle there should not be pics of houses.
Currently, there are 10 times more pictures and videos than the story needs and most of them are wrong.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I like the premise but there isn't much here. You need more story to make it feel like something is happening. Right now it's just an intro and a landing area with a bunch of actions that never lead to sex.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The premise is cool, you could probably just ask chatgpt to correct anything you write after you've run it through a spell checker.

Maybe also limit the amount of images you show per scene for the same act (i.e. masturbation), but still have it show randomly so players get a wide variety each action.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
You can't really survive on Bananas, On most tropical islands you eat this one plant called heart palms, it has necessary carbs and energy to survive, Recover and keep walking.
I think she could utilized early in beginning if she corrupt enough to fuck neighbor and forget food for that duration.

Food availability missed:
Boar, snake, birds, rodent, crab, Wild grapes, other tropical fruit really missed out such as, Jack fruit, bread fruit, mangoes, coconuts. Fish, giant plants found on mysterious island produce something, makes people go sexual crazy.
Apples are reality on tropical islands

Making a shelter further in, making fire, making signal.
Bananas like never ripening kind you have cook them.
Bananas aren't from tall trees, that skit people did is a joke. Most people find young banana trees cut from. Tall trees are coconuts.

Inventory help for player maybe to give diary and survival food and plant book. Help her stay alive.
First aid kit I was hoping to find because she was overly sexualized and never getting laid. I like dude I was bored I'm going play another game this feel sucks.

Current locations: Beach: camp + party time, Jungle: waterfall and banana tree + change clothes hut.

If in future there is; stream to gather water + fish, watch men from plane wash at ocean shore; explore island if she finds certain items like paper, pen, makes a map, brings someone she trusts to make better modifications to map.
Map will have timer of stuff she gain, if island stuff isn't based on reality, maybe they should make island town since they are stuck there. Bananas, for example, in reality grow back in 1 year. Not every minute or second.

To climb tall trees, you need specific ropes for feet to climb a tree it only works for coconuts, banana and Not Mangoes because Mangoes have poison oak like bark.
If some miracle they stumble upon Jack fruit, it might be dangerous to catch. I hope you don't plan to put tree of death in your story. You have to have a doctor in your story.

I was thinking of shelter for big survivor group, it means palm frond huts, but that wouldn't long term.
Means some people have find someplace worthy of better shelter than tents. Making village idea work until help comes.
Avoiding plants that mess people up. Putting people in charge of positions...

NO predators of yet?
That might be risky.