DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Does she ever level up? If not, how are we supposed to wear items with high requirement, and what's the point of seeking to kill every monster on level before moving forward, only to collect possible drops?
She doesn't "level up" but you can get items that permanently increase stats. You can also of course get equipment with better stats. There's also spells or effects that increase the stats of items.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
She doesn't "level up" but you can get items that permanently increase stats. You can also of course get equipment with better stats. There's also spells or effects that increase the stats of items.
This. Although the stat-boosting items seem to be pretty darn rare, unfortunately. There are runs where I clear multiple floors without encountering a single one.

Makes steel equipment basically worthless half the time.

goodparley

Sep 12, 2021
It's crazy to me that the enter key on the numpad doesn't count as the enter key. I would love it if I could play the whole game from the number pad.

nobodyalive

Jul 28, 2020
It's crazy to me that the enter key on the numpad doesn't count as the enter key. I would love it if I could play the whole game from the number pad.
Unfortunate for you, Godot Engine actually seperates the event for Enter key and numpad Enter key. I know this can be solved by adding the event for both keys, but for now guess this is unavoidable.
1726523677984.png

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Exactly, I've played games before where the Keypad keys did entirely different things, even the number keys being used as number keys did different things because there was just so many hotkeys.

It makes perfect sense that Godot would register the keys as different by default - if you don't need that functionality just add both.

Pretty sure Unreal and Unity do that too.

4.70 star(s) 29 Votes