EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Perhaps I should reword my statement. I have no issue with the MC self nursing, and I'll avoid the disgusting giant boob content if it gets added. My issue is with the violation of the conservation of energy that is the suggested benefit of this action. Not buffing total calorie stores, not storing calorie for later as an item, not a fun little side masturbation thing (which I agree is valid), but just a direct self heal through an action that would be detrimental if your goal was to feed yourself.

she falls out of a tv when you lose
The same TV she's impleied to be sucked into at the start of the game. Besides, how is attempting to point at the game's other breaks from reaity make the ones being discussed any better?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Post the controls in the OP please.
WASD to move REQ to mess with the camera. Enter lets you click on things on the ground.
How do i open my inventory?

Edit: Main menu has a tutorial that I missed. Oops.
And the first thing it says is "F1 shows all the controls."

Still, a screenshot of that control popup being included in the game files as Controls.JPG would be appreciated regardless.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Holy Shit, this game has level seeds and you can load at main menu via F2. Your level seed shows in the upper left hand corner when pressing ESC during a level.

Post the controls in the OP please.
I just put in a report to have those added to OP. Took a screenshot of the F1 screen.

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Facts asf. It's not just the fps either, the animation style leans into it being almost cartoony which helps the style stand out a lot with the fps cap. Also I follow you on twitter for your ZZZ mods lmao this is the last place I expected to see you but I'm glad you have good taste
I am ancient. I am omnipresent. I am eternal.

On a more serious note; this has kind of become my source for "demos" to find adult games worth buying/supporting.

Reactions: Axis3123

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I tried a cheat engine, changed the value to 2 and searched for 100. Then I lost some calories (to 98) and did a search for 98 but nothing came up. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

1727107029271.png

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
So I tried a cheat engine, changed the value to 2 and searched for 100. Then I lost some calories (to 98) and did a search for 98 but nothing came up. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

View attachment 4063230
The addresses for each stat change and get rewritten to a random address after a certain amount of time. If nothing comes up and you put in the correct values, the address probably changed during the whole process, so just keep trying with a new scan and you'll find it eventually

4.70 star(s) 29 Votes