Others Lustful Apocalypse [v0.3.8] [Demon Alter Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Some kind of picky engine. I tried everything, it refuses to start. Windows 11, the latest NVIDIA drivers are installed. I tried to run it with administrator rights and in compatibility mode, the result is the same.
I believe someone else found a solution in this thread? I will look into this.

Reactions: Black Onix

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
I'm excited to say, we have indeed got this on the roadmap!
thats good, its always better when entire scenes can happen mid battle, but you can go on to win. i dunno, maybe some kind of endurance system where you fight back but if your tired and havnt rested it gets more and more difficult.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Do we have a rough estimation of when the next update could be out? Asking partly cuz I'm curious about the scale of development, especially with a not-that-well-known engine, and partly cuz I'm itching for an update

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Do we have a rough estimation of when the next update could be out? Asking partly cuz I'm curious about the scale of development, especially with a not-that-well-known engine, and partly cuz I'm itching for an update
Hey Whotfisthis,

We generally aim for an update every couple of days. We are currently finishing off 0.3.7.

Regarding the scale of development, we are currently a small team of devs working in our free time whilst doing full time jobs.

Our goal is to create a game with a large explore / sandbox element, much like Fallout. That way we can dynamically generate content, i.e. collectables, on the go.

I hope this helps!

DASTUDIOS

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes