4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Fullscreen required!
Please, do not forget to add it, Sir!
My gratitude!
Hey Nero,

We have already implemented this and has been available in the last couple of builds. Have you download the most recent version? 0.3.7? You should have a Full Screen button in the lower left of the window.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Hey Nero,

We have already implemented this and has been available in the last couple of builds. Have you download the most recent version? 0.3.7? You should have a Full Screen button in the lower left of the window.
Yes, You are right!
My apologies!
Still, there is pixelization in fullscreen mode!
Can You apply some antialiasing method, please?

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
The game still won't start, can anyone suggest solutions? No error windows, the game just won't start.
OS Windows 11, driver Geforce Game Ready 561.09
p.s. Dome Keeper works fine... so I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be.

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
The game still won't start, can anyone suggest solutions? No error windows, the game just won't start.
OS Windows 11, driver Geforce Game Ready 561.09
p.s. Dome Keeper works fine... so I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be.
I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles. Is 561.09 the latest for GeForce?

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
la038.jpg

Changelog

• Fixed Gallery Playback Resolution
  • Update Wolf Defeat Animation
  • Fix Explore Idle Pose Bug
  • Added Crystal Merchant in Explore Mode
  • User can now purchase Orbs with Crystals
  • Items now available in Battle Mode
  • Battle Mode Particle System
  • Battle mode GUI Update
  • Battle mode healing with Right mouse button
  • Add Health Orbs to GUI with Count
  • User can now mute sound Globally

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Ok so I gave 0.3.8 a try
If I have less than 40 energy and you try to explore, my energy drops to 0 and my cursor goes invisible, gotta rest till I get 40 energy
And idk why it took me this long to think of it but the energy-power balance really could use some rework. Considering practically every action costs 20% of your energy, it drains super quickly
- If you beat up an enemy anywhere except the base subway area, you should remain there instead of travelling back to base and having to spend more energy to leave again
- idk if power is supposed to play any role except being a requirement for a boss fight or dildo-thing summon but if you do rest then I think it would be better to make resting at the base area cost no power, whilst adding an option to rest in other places which would cost power
- Power should be significantly increased if fighting a strong enemy and maybe higher power could increase damage in combat
- Speaking of combat, fights are as of now super easy and you could just straight up face-tank wolves and normal bug-things. They are technically the weakest enemies but there could be incentives to make players take the fights more seriously, like for example combat sex or random bursts of damage from enemy

On the side of fetish stuff, I think it would be nice to have an option to give the main girl some skins or have her to buck naked
And this might get a lotta people's eyes rolling but my kinda H-game fantasy is "preggo chick running around getting sex and doing all sorta main character stuff", so it's a real bummer that you're blocked from anything during pregnancy until you give birth, so could we just go back to pre-0.3.7 on that front? (plz)

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Ok so I gave 0.3.8 a try
If I have less than 40 energy and you try to explore, my energy drops to 0 and my cursor goes invisible, gotta rest till I get 40 energy
And idk why it took me this long to think of it but the energy-power balance really could use some rework. Considering practically every action costs 20% of your energy, it drains super quickly
- If you beat up an enemy anywhere except the base subway area, you should remain there instead of travelling back to base and having to spend more energy to leave again
- idk if power is supposed to play any role except being a requirement for a boss fight or dildo-thing summon but if you do rest then I think it would be better to make resting at the base area cost no power, whilst adding an option to rest in other places which would cost power
- Power should be significantly increased if fighting a strong enemy and maybe higher power could increase damage in combat
- Speaking of combat, fights are as of now super easy and you could just straight up face-tank wolves and normal bug-things. They are technically the weakest enemies but there could be incentives to make players take the fights more seriously, like for example combat sex or random bursts of damage from enemy

On the side of fetish stuff, I think it would be nice to have an option to give the main girl some skins or have her to buck naked
And this might get a lotta people's eyes rolling but my kinda H-game fantasy is "preggo chick running around getting sex and doing all sorta main character stuff", so it's a real bummer that you're blocked from anything during pregnancy until you give birth, so could we just go back to pre-0.3.7 on that front? (plz)
Hey Whotfisthis,

Excellent feedback! Thank you very much.

We're actually nearly done with the pregnancy build and we'll be incorporating features from 0.3.7 backwards into 0.3.9 forwards. We also want to get a save game feature going before releasing the build.

Are you on our Patreon? (Forgive me if you are), we talk in 'The Crew' chat about this particular feature.

Thanks,
DASTUDIOS

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes